2018 Online Application Form available HERE.
Application Procedure for Returners
Your application will be subject to the following considerations:
- The strength of your application, as it compares with those from new applicants and other returners.
- The way in which you conducted yourself, as noted by us, during last year’s recruitment process.
- Feedback given during your staff review and appraisal.
- Any additional feedback, formal or informal, that we may have received about you during the course of your employment last year from your Manager, the Centre Director, colleagues, students or any other stakeholders connected with the Summer School.
Safer Recruitment in Education
All staff applying to Bede's will have stringent checks made as to their suitability to work with children:
- All references will be checked and will include a specific enquiry as to whether there is any impediment to you being employed in a situation where you will have responsibility for, substantial access to, and care of children under 18;
- An enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check will be made prior to confirmation of appointment;
- Proof of identity and all relevant qualifications will be required and photocopies taken of the original certificates;
- Any gaps in your employment history must be explained satisfactorily.
For all recruitment-related queries and enquiries, please contact Danny Kenward.