To undertake a short study course in the UK such as an English language summer course at Bede’s 
Summer School, some nationalities must obtain a study visa.
You can apply for a Short-Term Study visa if:
  • You are doing a short course of study in the UK
  • You are from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
  • You meet the eligibility requirements
Students are not allowed to study in the UK on a Visitor visa unless:
  • The Visitor visa was issued before 24th April 2015
  • Study is not the main purpose for visit into the UK

Short-Term Study Visa 

This visa allows you to do a short course of study on any of the courses offered by Bede’s Summer 
This visa does not cover any family members who wish to travel with students so they must apply separately.  
For further information please visit:
video title here